Daily disposable contact lens
Contact lenses just got Smart
Welcome to the world’s first daily disposable Smart Silicone™ lens
What is Smart Silicone™ chemistry? It’s a unique chemical structure that shapes silicone into a network of channels that are much more efficient at delivering oxygen through the lens. So less raw silicone is needed for optimal oxygen permeability. This leaves more room for hydrophilic material, creating a lens with the best of both the hydrogel and silicone hydrogel worlds.
Optimises the performance of the lens for the daily disposable wearer:
- High water content and a naturally wettable surface without a coating or internal wetting agent
- Modulus – soft like a hydrogel lens, but with the handling of a silicone hydrogel
- Optimal oxygen permeability for a daily disposable lens
Clinically proven for
MyDay daily disposables have undergone rigorous clinical studies to help you offer a lens that will fit effortlessly into your patient’s day. The results speak for themselves.
- Find out more
In a study against a leading daily disposable:
- 9 out of 10 MyDay wearers were satisfied with comfort*
- More wearers had whiter looking eyes with MyDay*
- Patients overwhelmingly preferred MyDay handling 5:1*
*Source: MyDayTM vs. 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® (100 subjects, 2 week crossover, bilateral, randomised, masked)
Provides high water content
- Contributes to high wettability for excellent patient comfort
- Enhances lens movement on the eye for a comfortable fit
Features a low modulus
- Superb handling for easy application and removal
Has a high Dk
- More efficient oxygen transmission with Smart Silicone™
- Clearly meets the oxygen requirement for daily wear*
- Provides whiter looking eyes (excellent ocular response)
MyDay daily disposable contact lenses meet the needs of today’s demanding wearer.
*Harvitt DM, Bonanno JA. Re-evaluation of the oxygen diffusion model for predicting minimum contact lens Dk/t values needed to avoid corneal anoxia. Optom Vis Sci 1999; 76(10):712-71
A true game changer in the world of contact lenses
The arrival of MyDay contact lenses from CooperVision forever changes the daily disposable market.
To help you satisfy more of your patients, we’re happy to offer a wide range of practice support material to help drive more sales to your business by promoting MyDay lenses.
To order, please click here or call 0870 9000 055.
|SPHERE POWER||CENTRE THICKNESS
|8.4||14.2||+6.00D to -10.00D
(0.50 steps after +5.00 and -6.00D)
|0.08mm||80||100||UVA/UVB = 85%/96%||Light blue||0.07||0.4|
UV-blocking contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.