As easy on the pocket* as the eye, our entry-level one-month silicone hydrogel lenses offers wearers freedom and comfort.
One-month silicone hydrogel lens for astigmatic patients.
- WetLoc® Technology.
- Prism ballast design with smooth junctions to enable gentle lid/lens interaction
- High oxygen transmissibility
- High water content.§
- A consistently stable fit
- Good all day comfort
- Allows plenty of oxygen1 to pass through to your patients' eyes
-8.00 to +6.00DS (0.25D steps)
* Retail price is solely at the discretion of the retailer at all times. CVI commentary on price positioning is not meant to influence the price any retailer charges. § Manufacturer's quoted core water content. † Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.