- Multipurpose solution with a naturally occurring lubricant. Perfect for patients looking for naturally comfortable vision.
Contains hyaluronan, a naturally-occurring lubricant found in the eye.1,2
Powerful disinfection whilst being gentle on the eye.3
Designed to mimic the pH of tears (pH6.8–7.2).4
Poloxamer surfactant and rub and rinse step ensures effective protein and lipid removal from all soft lens types, including Silicone Hydrogels.5,6
- Necas, J. et al., 2008. Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan): A Review. Veterinarni Medicina. 53(8):398.
- Goa, K.L. and Benfield, P. 1994. Hyaluronic Acid. Drugs. 47(3):536-566.
- CooperVision data on file 2011.
- Abelson, M.D. et al., 1981. Normal human tear pH by direct measurement. Arch. Opthalmol. 99(2):301.
- Wu, G. et al., 2005. Interaction between Lipid Monolayers and Poloxamer 188: An X-Ray Reflectivity and Diffraction Study. Biophysical Journal. 89(5):3159–3173.