CooperVision is so confident that you will love the comfort of Biofinity Energys™ that we’re offering a 100% money back guarantee. If you have purchased a pack of CooperVision Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses, and are not 100% satisfied, we will give you your money back.
See terms and conditions below.
- The comfort guarantee only applies to CooperVision Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses.
- This guarantee is open to all individuals who have purchased CooperVision Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses in the UK and Republic of Ireland within the past 30 days.
- The guarantee period commences on 3 October 2016 and shall close 30 April 2017.
- CooperVision reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice.
- In order to claim, you must have purchased a minimum of one pack (3 lenses) of Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses.
- To redeem this guarantee, claim forms must be sent to UK Marketing, CooperVision, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, PO15 5RL accompanied by the products outer packaging and a minimum of 66% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased in the original and undamaged blisters, as well as your proof of purchase sales receipt.
- Claims will only be accepted for a maximum of three months’ supply of Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses.
- Only one claim is permitted per person, during the guarantee period, as outlined in condition 3 above.
- Refunds will be issued by cheque, and will cover the retail cost paid for Biofinity Energys™. Professional fees and other services are not covered within this guarantee.
- By redeeming this guarantee, you consent to CooperVision processing your personal data for the purposes of this promotion as set out in these terms.
- In the event of any circumstances arising outside of CooperVision’s control, which in the opinion of CooperVision make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel this comfort guarantee, CooperVision reserves the right to do this and/or review or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice, and by continuing to take part in the guarantee subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, individuals shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This comfort guarantee is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- CooperVision does not accept responsibility for any damage, delay or loss of claims in the post.
By submitting this form you agree to these terms and conditions. The Promoter of the comfort guarantee is CooperVision Limited, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL, UK. Any queries about this comfort guarantee should be directed to UK Marketing (Marketing@cooperco.com or +441489563264).