Life demands a lot -
You need a contact lens that can keep up.
- Comfort - AquaGen™ Technology supports all-day wearer comfort.
- Health - The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lens
- Convenience - daily replacement schedule
- Affordability - benefits of the latest material technology – silicone hydrogel – at a really great price.*
- Protection - UVA and UVB protection**
Introducing Live® - Highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses designed to let you live life your way.
Live® for comfort
Your contact lenses should feel just as comfortable at the end of the day as at the beginning. Live® uses AquaGen™ Technology to create a high water-content lens to support all-day wearer comfort.
Live® for health
You expect your contact lenses to be healthy for your eyes. Live® is made from a highly breathable material – silicone hydrogel - which allows significantly greater levels of oxygen through to your eyes than traditional hydrogel contact lenses,1 plus a UV blocker** to protect eyes from the sun’s harmful rays.
Live® for convenience
You want hassle-free contact lenses that will give you the convenience your lifestyle demands. With Live®, you get fresh new contact lenses every day†, no need for lens cases or solutions.
Live® for affordability
You want great products - but at the right price. Designed to deliver exceptional value, Live® brings all the benefits of the latest material technology – silicone hydrogel – at a really great price.**
Ask your optician for an on eye experience today.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear
** Based on CooperVision’s recommended retail price.
† Plastic packaging is largely recyclable.