Astigmatism contact lenses with long-lasting comfort and performance
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ for a stable fit, minimal lens movement and clear vision
- Long-lasting comfort
- High water content
- Class 1 UV protection - the maximum available in a contact lens(2).
NEW Avaira Vitality™ toric contact lenses
Created with the healthiest1 soft contact lens material, Avaira Vitality toric is a monthly replacement lens is ideal for your lifestyle and vision correction needs. State-of-the-art silicone hydrogel allows for longer wear times and a high performing, comfortable lens, whilst Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ ensures a stable fit, minimal lens movement and clear vision. For added peace of mind, Avaira Vitality toric also features a Class 1 UV blocker.2
High water content plus UV protection2 - ideal for everyday life
Now you can enjoy silicone hydrogel, the healthiest1 contact lens material at an affordable price.
Silicone hydrogel allows high levels of oxygen to flow to your eyes, enabling longer wear times. This, along with high water content and natural wettability, means that Avaira Vitality toric is a high performing, comfortable lens. As an added benefit, Class 1 UV protection helps block more than 90% harmful UVA and 99% UVB rays2.
Plus, all the benefits of our world-renowned toric lens design.
Avaira Vitality toric lenses feature our unique Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™. This multifaceted design will ensure you experience a stable fit and minimal lens movement. So, near or far, you'll enjoy high levels of comfort and clear vision.
Ask your eye care professional about Avaira Vitality toric.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
2. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
3. Results from a randomised, bilateral, double-masked, 2-week cross-over, 23 subject, daily wear dispensing study comparing Avaira Vitality toric lenses with Avaira toric lenses.
Astigmatism: A condition derived from a cornea or lens that’s stretched into an irregular shape, making images appear blurry.
Monthly. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens every month.
Yes, these lenses provide UV protection. While beneficial, UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care practitioner.
Aquaform Technology, which provides natural wettabillity by binding water to the lens, without the need for additional surface treatments or wetting agents.
Go to the Patient Instruction page. This page contains important information and instructions. Please read carefully and keep this information for future use.