MADE FOR MORE. These high-performing lenses suit wearers who want extraordinary comfort, health and convenience for long and demanding days.
- Incredible comfort that lasts all day‡
- Highly breathable to promote clear, white eyes**‡
- Great handling1
- Enhanced visual clarity with clear, crisp and sharp vision
- UV blocking *
- Same material technology and lens design as Biofinity®§2
- Vision correction for 99.9% of spherical prescriptions.3
Unsure which products are best for you?
Take this four question quiz to discover which of our products may best fit your needs.Find Your Lens
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
* UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to eye but are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye or surrounding area. Continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional. ** High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes. ‡ During daily wear. § Biofinity® and MyDay® family contact lenses share Aquaform® material technologies. Sphere products share Aberration Neutralising System™. Biofinity® is Frequent Replacement and MyDay® is One Day. It is for the eye care professional to use their professional judgement to determine fitting characteristics on eye with individual patients.
1. CVI data on file 2019. Multi-visit study to assess handling performance and dehydration characteristics for four one-day contact lenses in 20 contact lens wearers. 2. CVI data on file 2023. 3. CVI data on file 2020. Rx coverage database n=120; 406 eyes for Rx with <0.75DC; 14 to 70 years.