By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to this Promotion, including all information as to how to enter, also form part of these terms and conditions. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between such promotional materials and the terms contained within this document, the terms contained within this document shall prevail.
- The promoter of this promotion (which includes a prize draw and instant wins as more fully detailed below) is CooperVision Limited, a company registered in England under number 03685161 and having its registered office address at Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL (“CooperVision”) Tel no: +441489883000.
- This Promotion is open to all legal residents of the UK aged 18 or over (excluding employees of CooperVision or any subsidiary of CooperVision or members of such employees’ immediate families) who have a current, valid contact lens prescription and who have trialled MyDay® or clariti® 1 day family daily disposable contact lenses with their eye care practitioner, in accordance with section 4 below. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The opening date for this Promotion is 07:00 am on Thursday 28th July 2016 and the closing date is Monday 31st October 2016 at 10pm (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries made outside of the Promotional Period will be rejected, as will any entries that are illegible, incomplete or fraudulent. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter for your chance to win the Prize (as more fully detailed in section 6 below) and the Instant Win prizes (as more fully detailed in section 7 below), you need to register for the Promotion by visiting www.readyfortoday/promo.co.uk and enter your details including, first name, surname, address and the unique reference code which is located at the bottom of the postcard which is inside the Ready for Today Trial Bag, which your eye care practitioner will provide to you along with your five day trial of MyDay® or clariti® 1 day family daily disposable contact lenses.
- There will be 1 overall winner of the Prize. A random generator will select the winner from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries (“Winner”) on Monday 7th November 2016 (“Draw Date”).
- The Winner shall win a Virgin Experience Days ‘spa break for two’ voucher, worth £200 (“Prize”). CooperVision shall notify the Winner by the email address or address they submitted on entry within 30 days of the Draw Date. The Winner must claim their Prize in accordance with the instructions in the email or letter notifying them of their win. If the email or letter to the Winner is returned as undeliverable, or the Winner does not respond to CooperVision within 30 days of being notified, or the Winner fails to claim their Prize as instructed, then their Prize will be forfeited and CooperVision will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The Winner will receive the Prize by 30th November 2016, provided that they claim the Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Redemption of the Prize shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Virgin Experience Days including but not limited to redemption within the expiry date.
- There are also 600 instant win prizes to be won (“Instant Win prizes”), as follows:
· 100 Amazon Kindle vouchers (for a set value of £2). Redemption of vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon, including but not limited to redemption within the expiry date. CooperVision is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the voucher expiry date.
· 500 pedometers (worth £2.10).
- A random generator will select the Instant Win prize winners, using the unique reference codes on the postcards. Instant Win prize winners may be required to produce their postcard that features their unique reference code. Proof of age may also be required for the Prizes and Instant Win Prizes.
- CooperVision shall notify the Instant Prize winners by the email address or address they submitted on entry during the Promotional Period. The Instant Prize winners must claim their Instant Win prizes in accordance with the instructions in the email or letter notifying them of their win. If the email or letter to an Instant Prize winner is returned as undeliverable then their Instant Win prize will be forfeited and CooperVision will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in section 8 above. Instant Prize winners will receive their prizes by 30th November 2016, provided that they claim their Instant Win prize in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize and the Instant Win prizes are awarded on an “as is” basis and CooperVision makes no representations or warranties of any nature. Any queries relating to the use of the Prize or the Instant Win prizes should be directed to Virgin Experience Days and/or Amazon or the manufacturer (as appropriate). The Prize and the Instant Win prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative in whole or in part. If for any reason CooperVision is unable to award the Prize or the Instant Win prizes as described above, CooperVision reserves the right in its absolute discretion to award an alternative prize of similar value.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree and consent to have your name, photograph and any other personal information featured in publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes (but is not limited to) making your name as the Prize or an Instant Prize winner, available on the CooperVision website at http://coopervision.co.uk/ and through CooperVision’s social media accounts on websites such as Facebook.
- CooperVision reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or if any event or incident beyond the reasonable control of CooperVision could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither CooperVision nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the Prize or an Instant Win Prize in transit.
- CooperVision accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- To the maximum extent possible under applicable law, CooperVision will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the Prize and/or an Instant Win Prize, or for difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. CooperVision will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit CooperVision's liability for death or personal injury or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner which, in CooperVision's reasonable determination, is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking or deception) may be rejected from the Promotion at CooperVision's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, CooperVision may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions
- All of CooperVision’s decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and CooperVision will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- The Promotion, these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising out of or in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.