CooperVision® Hy-Care® multipurpose contact lens solution effectively cleans your lenses and helps you enjoy a comfortable contact lens-wearing experience day after day.1,2 Hy-Care facilitates comfortable vision with a special ingredient called hyaluronan—a naturally occurring lubricant that is found in the eye.3 For your contact lens care, turn to Hy-Care for a gentle yet effective disinfecting solution.
The features you'll love
Gentle on your eyes with the same pH as tears3
Enhances comfort while providing effective disinfection1,4,5,6,9
Reduces bacteria by 99.9%7
Specially formulated to help remove deposits from soft contacts lenses, including silicone hydrogels4,5,8,9
Unsure which products are best for you?
Take this four question quiz to discover which of our products may best fit your needs.Find Your Lens
1. CVI data on file 2013.
2. McDonald CC, et al. A randomised, crossover, multicentre study to compare the performance of 0.1% (w/v) sodium hyaluronate with 1.4% (w/v) polyvinyl alcohol in the alleviation of symptoms associated with dry eye syndrome. Eye. 2002;16(5):601-607.
3. CVI data on file 2012.
4. Wu G, et al. Lipid corralling and poloxamer squeeze-out in membranes. Phys. Rev. Lett. 2004;93:028101–028104.
5. Wu G, et al. Interaction between lipid monolayers and poloxamer 188: an X-ray reflectivity and diffraction study. Biophys J. 2005; 89:3159–3173.
6. CVI data on file 2018. Short-term (2-hour) clinical evaluation with 28 subjects wearing fanfilcon A or comfilcon A, both CLs having been soaked overnight in Hy-Care.
7. CVI data on file 2015. Based on ISO 14729 testing after minimum 4 hour soak time.
8. Rasyid NQ, et al. Suspension stability and characterization of chitosan nanoparticle–coated ketoprofen based on surfactants oleic acid and poloxamer 188. Makara J. Sci. 2014;18(3):86-90.
9. Kim HL, et al. Modulation of protein adsorption by poloxamer 188 in relation to polysorbates 80 and 20 at solid surfaces. J Pharm Sci. 2014;103(4):1043–1049.