Short-sightedness, or myopia, typically starts in childhood and usually requires glasses or contact lenses to see distant detail, on a whiteboard or TV for example.1
Children with short-sightedness may need a stronger prescription as they continue to grow.2
While traditional glasses and contact lenses provide clear vision, they don't slow down the rate at which short-sightedness progresses.
The Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Programme from CooperVision includes the proven MiSight® 1 day contact lenses, information, support and regular assessments with your eye care professional. The programme is specially designed to maximise the success of slowing down your child’s short-sightedness.
Ask your nearest accredited optician about Brilliant Futures™ with MiSight® 1 day.
Children as young as 8 can successfully wear contact lenses3* and tell us they:4
✓ Feel more competent when taking part in sport and other physical activities
✓ Feel better about their appearance
✓ Feel better about fitting in with their friends
Hear Kyen’s story
If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be short-sighted, our vision simulator helps to give some of the answers.
- † Over 3 years, compared to a single vision 1 day lens.
- * 95% of children were successfully fit with MiSight® 1 day or Proclear® 1 day.
- Zadnick K, et al. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015 Jun; 133(6): 683–689
- Walline JJ, et al. Cochrane Database of System Rev. 2020;1:CD004916
- Chamberlain P, et al. Optom Vis Sci. 2019;96:556–567
- Walline JJ, et al. Optom Vis Sci. 2009;86(3):222-32