- The comfort guarantee only applies to CooperVision Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira and clariti® 1 day contact lenses.
- This guarantee is open to all individuals who have upgraded and purchased CooperVision Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira or clariti 1 day contact lenses in the UK within the past 30 days.
- An eligible upgrade is when a patient is upgraded from a hydrogel lens, to one of the following CooperVision silicone hydrogel lenses: MyDay, Biofinity, clariti 1 day or Avaira.
- The guarantee period commences on 1 January 2016 and shall close on 31 January 2017. CooperVision reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice.
- In order to claim, all entrants must have purchased a minimum of: one pack (3 lenses) of any Biofinity family of contact lenses; or one pack (30 lenses) of MyDay contact lenses; or one pack (3 lenses) of any Avaira family of contact lenses; or one pack (30 lenses) of any clariti® 1 day family of contact lenses.
- To redeem this guarantee, claim forms must be sent to CooperVision, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH accompanied by the products outer packaging and a minimum of 66% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased in the original and undamaged blisters, as well as your proof of purchase sales receipt.
- Claims will only be accepted for a maximum of three months’ supply of Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira and clariti 1 day contact lenses.
- Only one claim is permitted per person, during the guarantee period, as outlined in condition 3 above.
- Refunds will be issued to participants by BACS, and will cover the retail cost paid for Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira and clariti 1 day contact lenses only. Professional fees and other services are not covered within this guarantee.
- By redeeming this guarantee, entrants consent to CooperVision to process their personal data for the purposes of this promotion as set out in these terms.
- In the event of any circumstances arising outside of CooperVision’s control, which in the opinion of CooperVision make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel this comfort guarantee, CooperVision reserves the right to do this and/or review or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice, and by continuing to take part in the guarantee subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This comfort guarantee is open to residents of the UK only, is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- CooperVision does not accept responsibility for any damage, delay or loss of claims in the post.
By submitting this form you agree to these terms and conditions. The Promoter of the comfort guarantee is CooperVision
Limited, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL, UK. Any queries about this comfort guarantee should be directed to Lara Drury (firstname.lastname@example.org or +441489563264).