This web site is operated by CooperVision Limited whose registered office is at Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5RL, United Kingdom.
What information do we obtain from you?
We may derive information from your use of the web site and may store this information with your personal profile. This information may include site areas visited, frequency and duration of visits, products purchased and other web sites which may have referred you or to which you link. When you request additional information or participate in a promotion or free trial, we may request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, and gender.
How will we use this information?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• to confirm your identity;
• to maintain your personal profile;
• to contact you when necessary or appropriate, for example, if there is a problem with your order;
• to bill you for products and services;
• to tailor the web site to your needs and interests;
• to contact you in order to inform you of new products and services we will be providing, and to send you requested information on our products and services;
• to send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
• to use your personal data for marketing and research purposes; or
• to create statistical data, which may be de-personalised from time to time.
We may combine your personal data with information from other users of the web site to create de-personalised statistical data for market research purposes. In no circumstances will you be able to be identified from this statistical data.
Disclosure to Business Partners and Third Parties
We will only disclose your personal data to other companies within our group, our business partners or other third parties in the following limited circumstances:
• where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested;
• where this is necessary to send you marketing and promotional materials of our products and services and other similar products and services offered by other companies within our group and/or our business partners;
• where you have linked to another web site directly from the web site, CooperVision may provide your personal data to the owner of that web site; or
• where CooperVision is required to disclose this data by law.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we will use our best endeavours to contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions as well as organisational and security measures to protect that data and to comply with its confidentiality obligations and all applicable data protection laws.
We employ appropriate technical security measures to protect your personal information and ensure that it is not accessed by unauthorised persons. All information is stored on secured computers and is encrypted wherever possible.
You agree we may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area where this is necessary to provide it to a group company, business partner or other third party who is located outside the European Economic Area for the purposes set out under the section "Disclosure to Business Partners and Third Parties" mentioned above. Please note that some countries to which your personal data may be transferred may not have the equivalent level of protection of personal data as that of your country of origin.
Updating Your Information
You may request a copy of the personal data which we have about you at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5RL, United Kingdom.
You may inform us at any time that your personal details have changed or if you wish us to delete personal information we hold about you by e-mailing or writing to us at the same addresses. We will change your personal details in accordance with your instructions.
Dated: 13 June 2010