Committed to innovation. Committed to patients.
The contact lens designed for astigmatic patients with presbyopia.
- Combines proven Biofinity® technologies and optical designs.
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ creates a stable and reliable fit.
- Balanced Progressive® Technology allows for exceptional vision performance at all distances.
- Aquaform® Technology provides natural wettability, high breathability and proven comfort.
- Made to order with over 200,000 unique prescription options.1
- Daily wear, monthly replacement.
Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision combine the proven technologies of Biofinity® toric and Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses. With a 93% success rate on initial fitting* and over 200,000 prescription options, you can confidently fit a wide range of patients with the utmost accuracy.1,2
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™
As a world leader in toric lenses, we’ve incorporated what we’ve learned into Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses. Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ provides excellent stability, predictable orientation, and consistent vision performance.
Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses:
- 89% of lenses were within 10 degrees of the desired orientation position.2
- Made with the same high precision and repeatability as Biofinity® XR toric lenses.
- Equivalent to Biofinity® toric for stability and orientation.3†
Balanced Progressive® Technology
On top of our proven toric technology, Biofinity® toric multifocal incorporates the same Balanced Progressive® Technology as Biofinity® multifocal, for exceptional vision performance. Balanced Progressive® Technology provides multiple zones of vision correction, to allow for clear vision near, far, and in-between.
In a recent clinical study:
Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses are equipped with our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, found in all Biofinity® contact lenses for natural wettability, high breathability and proven comfort.
Wearers rated Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses an 8 out of 10 for comfort.4
|Base curve||8.7 mm|
|Wearing & replacement schedule||Daily Wear for monthly replacement|
|Sphere powers||-10.00 to -6.50 (0.50 steps)
-6.00 to +6.00 (0.25 steps)
-0.75 to -5.75 (0.50 steps)
|Cylinder powers||-0.75 to -5.75 (0.50 steps)|
|Axis||5º-180º, 5º increments|
|ADD powers||+1.00, +1.50, +2.00, +2.50|
1. CVI data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add – including D & N combinations) manufactured.
2. CVI Data on file 2018. Non-dispensing, subject masked, randomized, bilateral, cross-over short-term clinical evaluation. 27 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers at 2 sites (UK & US) fitted using CVI fit guide. **70% vs 15%; subjective vision assessed approximately 1 hour post-insertion.
3. CVI Data on file 2019. Based on orientation position, and rotational stability, on settling. Sub-analysis of lens orientation and stability on settling with Biofinity® toric and Biofinity® toric multifocal. N=89.
4. CVI data on file 2017. Subject masked, randomized, bilateral, crossover 2-week dispensing study controlled by cross-comparison. 23 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers fitted using CVI fit guide.
*Investigators reported a 93% success rate in initial lens fitting with excellent or acceptable vision performance.
†Rotational stability and orientation positioning on settling.