Practice building.

So that you can retain patients and continue making a difference to their lives, we offer insights and commentary on how to unlock the potential of contact lenses in your practice, offer time-saving tools and calculators, and share practical advice on social media marketing.







Unlock the potential of contact lens growth.

Only 11% of people with vision correction needs currently wear contact lenses,1 leaving a huge unlocked potential of 89% of spectacles wearers that could start wearing lenses. Lens-wearers also spend more money in practice per year2 and are more loyal customers than spectacles-only wearers.3


FIND OUT MORE

Be more efficient with our tools and calculators.

We’ve created a number of tools and calculators to make busy practice life more efficient. This includes our free OptiExpert™ app and our interactive myopia progression Vision Simulator.

FIND OUT MORE

VisionXtra™ patient management.

Designed to make your life easier, VisionXtra™ is a free of charge patient management system to help you manage your contact lens database efficiently and confidentially. Works along side your own payment plan service and includes benefits such as store or direct-to-patient home delivery. Automated confidential email reports also available.

FIND OUT MORE

Attract and engage patients with social media.

Market your practice, products and services to your patients and potential patients on Facebook and Twitter with our downloadable guides. They’ll help you to set up and manage your practice’s social media presence and stand out from the crowd.

FACEBOOK       TWITTER


Customer Service

Contact us | New account form


Customer Service hours of operation are:
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9:00 – 17.30
Wednesday and Thursday 09:00 - 17:15
Saturday 09:00 - 13:00

orders@coopervision.co.uk


1. Vision Needs Monitor 2018. Based on vision correction population, respondents aged 15+ years.
2. CVI Data on file 2020. Average transactional value: spectacles patients versus contact lens and spectacles patients - typical purchasing behaviour.
3. CVI Data on file 2020. Retailer Health Check Study. Base: All respondents who recently purchased in-store (n=392), spectacles only (n=303), contact lenses (n=89)​.