For wearers that want to get out there and live life to the full, try our convenient entry level one-day silicone hydrogel lenses.
One-day silicone hydrogel lens for myopic and hyperopic patients.
- AquaGen® Technology.
- High oxygen transmissibility
- High water content.
- Sustained high water content for good all-day comfort
- 100% corneal oxygen consumption1 for a healthy‡ lens wearing experience
- UV blocking†
- Excellent vision performance2
- Excellent handling.2
-6.00 to -0.50DS (0.25D steps)
+0.50 to +6.00DS (0.25D steps)
+6.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
‡ With high oxygen delivery for daily wear, silicone hydrogel materials minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related complications † Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472. 2. CVI data on file 2018. One week daily wear clinical evaluation with Select® 1 day (Live®) in 32 habitual soft contact lens wearers.