For wearers who put a premium on comfort, health and vision,1 these high-performance one-month lenses are available in a wide prescription range.2
One-month silicone hydrogel lens for myopic and hyperopic patients with extra optical support for digital device users.
- Aquaform® Technology
- Digital Zone Optics.®
- Lens integrates multiple front-surface aspheric curves across the entire optical zone, simulating more positive power in the center of the lens.
- High oxygen transmissibility
- Naturally wettable
- Optimum modulus
- Helps ease accommodative burden as wearers move their gaze from on-screen to off-screen and back‡3
- Helps with eye tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye fatigue
- Offers patients incredible comfort all day long
- Highly breathable for clear, white,* healthy eyes
- Offers excellent vision that your patients expect and deserve.4
-6.00 to +6.00DS (0.25D steps)
+6.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
‡ Based on a statistically significant difference of the mean change in Accommodative Microfluctuations and when compared to Biofinity sphere after reading on an iPhone 5 for 20 minutes held at a distance of 25 cm. * High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes during daily wear.
1. CVI Data on file 2022. Based on global product sales and internal estimates of products using Aquaform® Technology over 12 months in 2022. 2. CVI data on file. Based on stocked and MTO product range available in the US and Europe as of June, 2021. 3. Kajita M et al. Changes in accommodative micro-fluctuations after wearing contact lenses of different optical designs. Cont Lens Ant Eye (2020) In Press https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clae.2020.03.003 4. CVI Data on file, 2016. Prospective, multi-center, subject-masked, bilateral, one month dispensing study in USA with Biofinity Energys in existing Biofinity sphere wearers. N=52. At 2-weeks and after one month of wear.