- A new breakthrough for sphere lens patients
- Digital Zone Optics™ help ease eye tiredness associated with accommodative burden without impacting distance vision
- Multi-tasking digital device users can move from on-screen to off-screen with less effort and more comfort
- Multiple front-surface aspheric curves are employed across the entire optical zone
- Aquaform® Technology attracts and binds water throughout the lens material to retain moisture – natural wettability that can help eyes feel less dry
- High levels of oxygen flow through the lenses, increasing breathability and promoting a healthier lens-wearing experience
- Monthly replacement lenses for daily or continuous wear
Prescribe the contact lenses designed for your patients’ digital lives
Increased accommodative burden. Reduced blinking. Frequent changes of focal distance. Digital devices are an everyday part of life, but all that screen time takes a toll on your patients’ eyes. Now there is the breakthrough of Biofinity Energys, the contact lens innovation made for today's digital lives.
Biofinity Energys contact lenses feature Digital Zone Optics™, which helps with eye tiredness caused by focusing on close-up digital devices. It’s a unique simulation of additional power across the entire optic zone, so wearers can change focus from on-screen to off-screen and back with less effort. And, it fits like a single-vision lens.
Biofinity Energys contact lenses also feature Aquaform® Technology. This attracts and binds water throughout the lens material to retain moisture – natural wettability that can help your eyes feel less dry. That’s important because spending significant amounts of time staring at a screen causes blink rates to reduce, resulting in dry, itchy or burning eyes.
All the benefits of Biofinity, now in contact lenses that are ideal for both on-screen and off-screen activities
Biofinity Energys contact lenses meet the same high-performance standards that have always defined the Biofinity family of products, including an optimal balance of optics and lens material.
Your patients’ busy lives happen on-screen and off. Help them experience the contact lens designed for the way they live. Ask your CooperVision representative about new Biofinity Energys contact lenses.
9 out of 10 digital device users* agreed that Biofinity Energys lenses made their eyes feel good.**
* Among patients who use digital devices at least four hours per day, at least five days per week and self-report symptoms of eye fatigue at least once per week.
** After one week of wear. Data on file.
(0.50D steps after +/-6.00D)