Enjoyed by many wearers, these contact lenses focus on convenience, health‡, comfortable eyes and great value.*1
One-day silicone hydrogel multifocal lens for presbyopic patients.
- WetLoc® Technology.
- Centre-near aspheric design
- Four dedicated, discrete zones of stable power
- Unique dual intermediate vision zones
- High oxygen transmissibility
- Naturally wettable.
- Very good vision performance for near, intermediate or distance vision2
- Sustained high water content for excellent all-day comfort
- 100% corneal oxygen consumption3 for white, bright eyes
- UV blocking†
- Easy to handle.4
HIGH +1.50D to +2.25D
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
‡ With high oxygen delivery for daily wear, SiHy materials minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related complication. † Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. * Retail price is solely at the discretion of the retailer at all times. CVI commentary on price positioning is not meant to influence the price any retailer charges.
1. CVI data on file 2022. Verve Online Brand Survey with ECPs who recommend somofilcon A for new wearers in US, Spain, Italy, UK and Korea. n=249 (80% strongly agree/agree). 2. CVI data on file 2019. Prospective, bilaterial, subject-masked dispensing study for 2-weeks DW with claritiÂ® 1 day multifocal. N=48 habitual soft MFCL wearers at 2 sites in North America. 3. Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472. 4. CVI data on file 2022. Verve Online Brand Survey with ECPs who recommend somofilcon A for new wearers in US, Spain, Italy, UK and Korea. n=249 (89% strongly agree/agree).