For wearers looking for the perfect balance of comfort, health and vision at the right price.*
One-month silicone hydrogel lens for myopic and hyperopic patients.
- Naturally wettable silicone hydrogel technology
- Aberration Neutralising System.™
- Naturally wettable
- High oxygen transmissibility1
- Optimum modulus
- Aspheric optics.
- Allows high levels of oxygen to your patients' eyes
- Offers clear, crisp, vision
- Comfort to the end of the day, and throughout the life of the lens
- Helps keep your patients' eyes clear and white1
- UV blocking.†
-6.00 to -0.25DS (0.25D steps)
+0.25 to +6.00DS (0.25D steps)
+6.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
† Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. * Retail price is solely at the discretion of the retailer at all times. CVI commentary on price positioning is not meant to influence the price any retailer charges.
1. CVI data on file, 2017. Prospective, multi-centre, bilateral 2-week wearing study with Avaira Vitality. N=63