- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ - as found in Biofinity®
- The largest number of prescription options of any one-day toric lens.2
- Incredible all-day comfort through Aquaform® Technology*.
- High Dk/t allows 100% of oxygen to reach the eyes.3
- Filters 85% of UVA and 96% of UVB rays.†
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ – delivering exceptional vision for your astigmatic patients.
Featuring the same technology as our leading monthly replacement contact lens for astigmatism, Biofinity® toric.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness – improves lens stability and reduces rotation for better visual acuity.
- Smooth, continuous surface – minimises lens movement during eyelid interaction for excellent overall comfort.
- Large toric optic zone – provides clear visual acuity.
- Optimised ballast toric design – less rotation for better vision stability.
MyDay® daily disposable toric offers superior stability with the least lens rotation vs. other leading toric lens designs.^1
Patients rated MyDay® daily disposable toric 88 out of 100 for quick settling on eyes4 and 88 out of 100 for vision stability4.
Aquaform® Technology – the science behind unsurpassed comfort.
MyDay® daily disposable toric lenses utilise Aquaform® Technology - as found in Biofinity® - to create a naturally wettable lens that delivers incredible long-lasting comfort. The technologically advanced silicone channels in the MyDay® daily disposable material transport oxygen so efficiently that less raw silicon is required. This sustains inherent wettability and facilitates optimal water content.
- Long-chain silicone – up to four times the Dk/t of some other hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses for a healthier lens-wearing experience.
- Molecularly-bonded hydrophilic groups – sustained water content for long-lasting comfort.
- Less raw silicon – a more flexible lens for our softest-ever one-day lens**, yet easy to handle.
Talk to your astigmatic patients about the exceptional vision, unsurpassed comfort and healthy wearing experience of MyDay® daily disposable toric contact lenses - an excellent choice for new patients who demand no compromise, and an easy upgrade for your current hydrogel one-day lens wearers.
† Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. * Re-brand from Smart Silicone™ Chemistry only. No change to lens material or performance. ** Compared among CooperVision® one day silicone hydrogel contact lenses. ^ In Primary gaze; 1. Hamed Momeni-Moghaddam et al. Comparison of fitting stability of the different soft toric contact lenses. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye 37 (2014); Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ compared to available prism ballast, precision balance and accelerated stabilisation toric lens design. 2. CVI Data on file 2020. Around-the-clock axes available in 10⁰ steps from Plano to -6.00D in -0.75DC, -1.25DC and -1.75DC. MyDay® toric power range of sph component +6.00D to -10.00D extends at least +2.00D beyond and at least -1.00D beyond competitor products. Based on prescription option combinations (sph, cyl, axis) available across all daily disposable toric soft lenses from CVI, JJV, B+L and Alcon in UK, France, Germany and Italy Oct 2020. Cosmetic & Photochromatic CLs not included. Multiple base curve variants not included. 3. Brennan NA: Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci 2005. 4.CVI study 2015; data on file.
-6.50D to -10.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.50D steps)