MADE FOR MORE. These high-performing lenses suit wearers who want extraordinary comfort, health and convenience for long and demanding days.
One-day silicone hydrogel toric lens for astigmatic patients.
- Aquaform® Technology
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry.™
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness for improved stability
- Optimised ballast toric design for a stable fit and minimal lens movement
- The largest number of prescription range for any one-day toric lens1
- Offers around-the-clock axes across all cylinder powers and a core range from +8.00 to -10.00DS‡
- The same material technology, lens design and parameter range as Biofinity®toric.§2
- Consistent, exceptional vision quality for patients with astigmatism
- Superior stability with the least lens rotation vs. other leading toric lens designs ^3
- UV blocking †
- Vision correction for 95% of astigmatic prescriptions 4
- Now you can choose the modality to suit your patient without having to consider availability.
-6.00 to +6.00DS (0.25D steps)
+6.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
‡ Around the clock axes in 10˚ steps from plano to -10.00DS, and from +0.25DS to +8.00DS in cylinder powers -0.75DC, -1.25DC, -1.75DC, and -2.25DC. § Biofinity® and MyDay® toric contact lenses share Aquaform® material technologies. Toric products share Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™. Biofinity® toric is Frequent Replacement and MyDay® toric is One Day. MyDay® toric 4,392 prescription options, same as Biofinity® toric range. It is for the eye care professional to use their professional judgement to determine fitting characteristics on eye with individual patients. ^ In primary gaze. † Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. CooperVision Data on File 2021. Based on prescription option combinations (sph, cyl, axis) available across all daily disposable toric soft lenses from CVI, JJV, B+L and Alcon in UK, France, Germany and Italy Dec 2021. Cosmetic & Photochromatic Cls not included. Multiple base curve variants not included. 2. CVI data on file 2023. 3. Hamed Momeni-Moghaddam et al. Comparison of fitting stability of the different soft toric contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2014; 37(5):346-350. 4. CVI data on file 2021; Rx coverage database n=83,540 eyes; 14 to 70 years.