MADE FOR MORE. These high-performing lenses suit wearers who want extraordinary comfort, health and convenience for long and demanding days.
One-day silicone hydrogel lens for myopic and hyperopic patients.
- Aquaform® Technology
- Aberration Neutralising System.™
- Naturally wettable
- High oxygen transmissibility and water content, low modulus
- Aspheric optics
- Parameter range from +8.00 to -12.00DS.
- Incredible comfort that lasts all day‡
- Highly breathable to promote clear, white eyes**‡
- Great handling1
- Enhanced visual clarity with clear, crisp and sharp vision
- UV blocking †
- Same material technology and lens design as Biofinity®§2
- Vision correction for 99.9% of spherical prescriptions.3
-6.00 to -0.25DS (0.25D steps)
+0.25 to +5.00DS (0.25D steps)
+5.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
† Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. ** High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes. ‡ During daily wear. § Biofinity® and MyDay® family contact lenses share Aquaform® material technologies. Sphere products share Aberration Neutralising System™. Biofinity® is Frequent Replacement and MyDay® is One Day. It is for the eye care professional to use their professional judgement to determine fitting characteristics on eye with individual patients.
1. CVI data on file 2019. Multi-visit study to assess handling performance and dehydration characteristics for four one-day contact lenses in 20 contact lens wearers. 2. CVI data on file 2023. 3. CVI data on file 2020. Rx coverage database n=120; 406 eyes for Rx with <0.75DC; 14 to 70 years.