For wearers looking for the perfect balance of comfort, health and vision at the right price.*
One-month silicone hydrogel lens for astigmatic patients.
- Naturally wettable silicone hydrogel technology
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry.™
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness for improved stability and reduced rotation
- Optimised ballast toric design for a stable fit
- Large toric optic zone provides clear visual acuity
- Naturally wettable
- High oxygen transmissibility1
- Optimum modulus.
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ design showed superior lens rotation vs. other leading toric lens designs§2
- Consistent, predictable vision quality for astigmatic patients
- Allows high levels of oxygen to your patients’ eyes
- Comfort to the end of the day, and throughout the life of the lens
- Helps keep your patients’ eyes clear and white‡
- UV blocking.†
-6.00 to +6.00DS (0.25D steps)
+6.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
‡ High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes during daily wear. § In primary gaze. † Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. * Retail price is solely at the discretion of the retailer at all times. CVI commentary on price positioning is not meant to influence the price any retailer charges.
1. CVI data on file, 2017. Prospective, multi-center, bilateral 2-week wearing study with Avaira Vitality. N=63 2. Hamed Momeni-Moghaddam et al. Comparison of fitting stability of the different soft toric contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2014; 37(5):346-350.