- NEW improved protection with a Class 1 UV filter(1)
- NEW enhanced with higher water content
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ for excellent stability, predictable orientation and consistent visual acuity
- Excellent performance
- Great vision quality
- Long-lasting comfort
Avaira Vitality® toric contact lenses
Avaira Vitality® toric is a monthly replacement lens that delivers the best of Avaira® toric plus enhanced features of higher water content and Class 1 UV protection.1 State-of-the-art silicone hydrogel means high oxygen transmissibility, whilst Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ ensures a stable fit and clear vision. It all adds up to being a great fit for the vision correction and lifestyle needs of your patients with astigmatism.
Avaira Vitality® toric achieves the same high standards as Avaira® toric.
Avaira Vitality® toric offers everything your patients love about Avaira® toric and more. It’s rated similar to Avaira® toric for comfort, vision quality and dryness2, but is also enhanced with higher water content and greater Class 1 UV protection.1
All this is available at the same affordable price as Avaira® toric.
Silicone hydrogel is the healthiest soft contact lens material.3
The third generation silicone hydrogel material used in Avaira Vitality® toric is inherently wettable with no surface treatments, and uses naturally wettable building blocks to improve compatibility between silicone and hydrophilic domains. This, combined with the higher water content of Avaira Vitality® toric ensures a high performing, comfortable lens.
Class 1 UV protection for added peace of mind.1
Avaira Vitality® toric features Class 1 UV protection1 that blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB offering greater protection for your patients’ eyes.
World-renowned design – Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™
Avaira Vitality® toric features the same advanced design you have come to expect from one of the world’s leading manufacturers of toric contact lenses. So, your Avaira® toric patients will continue to enjoy excellent stability, predictable orientation and visual acuity.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness.
Improves lens stability and reduces rotation for better visual acuity.
- Optimised ballast toric design.
Provides a stable, comfortable fit.
- Smooth, continuous ballast.
Maximises comfort during eye lid interaction.
- Larger toric optic zone.
Provides clear visual acuity.
An effortless refit.
Avaira Vitality® toric contact lenses have excellent fitting characteristics and with the same proven design as Avaira® toric, switching your patients couldn’t be easier.4
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. Results from a randomised, bilateral, double-masked, 2-week cross-over, 23 subject, daily wear dispensing study comparing Avaira Vitality® toric lenses with Avaira® toric lenses.
3. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
4. Data on file.
+6.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
-0.25 to -6.00DS (0.25D steps)
-6.50 to -10.00DS (0.50D steps