MADE FOR MORE. These high-performing lenses suit wearers who want extraordinary comfort, health and convenience for long and demanding days.
One-day silicone hydrogel multifocal lens for presbyopic¶ patients.
- Aquaform® Technology
- Binocular Progressive System™.
- Innovative 3-ADD system uses different lens designs to optimise vision for all levels of presbyopia1¶
- High oxygen transmissibility and water content, low modulus
- The greatest parameter range of any one-day multifocal lens.2
- Easy to fit, easy to establish, easy to optimise vision 1,3
- Unsurpassed comfort and vision at all distances compared to other leading one-day multifocal lenses 1, 3
- Same material technology as Biofinity® multifocal §4
- UV blocking †
- Vision correction for 99.8% of presbyopic¶ prescriptions (up to 0.75DC). 5
-10.00 to +8.00DS (0.25D steps)
MED (+1.50 to +1.75DS)
HIGH (+2.00 to +2.50DS)
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
§ Biofinity® and MyDay® family contact lenses share Aquaform material technologies. Sphere products share Aberration Neutralising System. Toric products share Optimised Toric Lens Geometry. Multifocal optical technologies differ. Biofinity® family is Frequent Replacement and MyDay® family is 1 Day. It is for the ECP to use their professional judgement to determine fitting characteristics on eye with individual patients. † Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. ¶ With myopia, hyperopia or emmetropia.
1. CVI data on file 2020. Prospective, double-masked, bilateral, 1-week dispensing study with MyDay® daily disposable multifocal; n=104 habitual MFCL wearers. 2. CooperVision Data on File 2023. Based on prescription option combinations (sph & add) available across all daily disposable multifocal soft lenses from CVI, JJV, B+L and Alcon in UK, France, Germany and Italy Feb 2023. Cosmetic & Photochromatic Cls not included. Multiple base curve variants not included. 3. CVI data on file 2021. Prospective, subject-masked, randomized, bilateral, two-week dispensing study at 5 US sites with MyDay® multifocal; n=58 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers. 4. CVI data on file 2023. 5. CVI data on file, 2021; Rx coverage database n=72,937; 42 to 70 years.