Since 2014, the affordable clariti® 1 day family of silicone hydrogel daily disposable lenses has undergone a continuous improvement plan to ensure they meet our high quality standards. Available with UV blocker in sphere, toric and multifocal lens designs, clariti® 1 day is the easy choice to meet the unique needs of your daily wear lens patients.
It’s time to look again:
Redesigned edge for enhanced wearer comfort.1*
||Optimised Comfort Edge.™ On application, 92% of wearers preferred the comfort of clariti® 1 day Optimised Comfort Edge™ vs. the original edge.1**|
||Excellent comfort. clariti® 1 day offers equivalent comfort vs. a market- leading 1-day hydrogel lens – on application and after 8 hours’ wear.2|
£160M manufacturing investment for consistent lens accuracy and repeatability.
Manufacturing improvements. Fully automated manufacturing and state-of-the-art metrology to reduce lens variability.
||Optimised moulding process. Scientific moulding techniques deliver micron level accuracy and repeatability.|
Alignment to Biofinity® standards for reliability and reassurance of lens quality.
||The clariti® 1 day family has been brought under the same strict quality management system as Biofinity® and other CooperVision products.|
||100% of lenses are inspected to ensure quality and consistency throughout the clariti® 1 day family.|
Environmentally-conscious design for today’s lifestyles and for the environment.
||Efficient production. 95% of the electricity used at our LEED silver award-winning manufacturing facility3 comes from renewable sources.|
||Sustainable production. 100% of plastic components used to make contact lenses are recycled.|
clariti® 1 day - the easy choice for healthy eyes,1,2,3,4 whatever the vision correction need.
clariti® 1 day is the affordable5 comprehensive family of silicone hydrogel daily disposable lenses, with UV blocker*.
Available in sphere, toric and multifocal lens designs clariti® 1 day is the easy choice to meet the unique needs of your daily wear lens patients.
The easy choice for health1,2,3,4
- Daily disposable lenses - the healthiest way to wear soft contact lenses.5
- Silicone hydrogel material meets both central (24Dk/t) and peripheral (33Dk/t) oxygen transmissibility thresholds to avoid hypoxic effects of soft contact lens wear.3
- Added UV protection Blocks 98% UVB and 78% UVA to help protect patients’ eyes.4
The easy choice for comfort
- WetLoc™ Technology ‘locks-in’ water molecules to the silicone hydrogel material to create a naturally wettable lens for excellent all-day wearer comfort
- The Optimised Comfort Edge™ is a thin, uniform tapered edge design for smooth lens-eye interaction for enhanced wearer comfort
- Patients are equally satisfied with the comfort of clariti® 1 day vs. a market-leading 1 day hydrogel lens6
The easy choice for vision
- Sphere, toric and multifocal options designed for excellent and consistent quality of vision.
- Download the OptiExpert™ app for the easy-to-use toric and multifocal calculators.
90% of Eye Care Practitioners believe clariti® 1 day’s comprehensive family enables them to fit more daily disposable patients into silicone hydrogel material.7
The easy choice for convenience.
- A fresh new lens every day and no need for cleaning solutions.
- Easy to apply and remove.
92% of Eye Care Practitioners agree that silicone hydrogel daily disposable lenses satisfy today’s patients’ demanding lifestyles.8
Make sure you are offering wearers a daily disposable with the added health benefits of the latest material technology… no need to compromise on material technology when choosing convenience.
1. Daily disposable lenses are the healthiest way to wear soft contact lenses and silicone hydrogel oxygen delivery to minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related complications during daily wear.
2. clariti® 1 day ensures 100% corneal oxygen consumption and transmits more than the recommended amount of oxygen across the whole lens surface, which helps maintain ocular health. Brennan, N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci 2005.
3. Morgan, Brennan et al. Central and peripheral oxygen transmissibility thresholds to avoid corneal swelling during open eye soft contact lens wear. J. Applied Biomaterials. 2010;92:361-9.
4. clariti® 1 day has a UV blocker to help protect against the transmission of harmful UV radiation. *Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
5. Based on manufacturer recommended retail prices. Retail price is solely at the discretion of the retailer at all times, the above is not meant to influence the price any retailer charges.
6. Woods et al. Short-term comfort comparison of two daily disposable contact lenses of different material and modulus Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2018
7. CooperVision study. ECP perception of clariti® 1 day daily disposable contact lenses - a multinational survey of 166 Eye Care Professionals.
8. Webley D & Fournier M. Practitioner and patient experience with a silicone hydrogel, daily disposable contact lens. Optician April 2019; 20-23.