Rebate Terms and Conditions
1. Rebate offer available to optician’s practices located in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Orders must be for Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, softique, Biofinity or MyDay family lenses, placed between 01/11/2018 and 31/12/2018 and comply fully with these terms and conditions in order to be eligible for a rebate. Only orders placed directly by optician’s practices are eligible; orders placed by distributors or other third parties do not qualify.
2 .An eligible switch is when a suitable patient is switched from a hydrogel lens, to one of the following CooperVision silicone hydrogel lenses: Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, softique, Biofinity or MyDay.
3. Each eligible patient switch to Avaira Vitality, softique, clariti 1 day or clariti elite lenses will receive a rebate of: £8/€11, while each eligible patient switch to MyDay or Biofinity family lenses will receive a rebate of £12/€16. Patients must switch and buy a minimum of three (3) months' worth of lenses if their order is to be eligible for a rebate. Orders that are subsequently cancelled and refunded will not be eligible for a rebate. Figures quoted in £ apply to UK practices, figures quoted in € apply to the republic of Ireland practices.
4. Offer applies only to orders placed on behalf of patients who switch to Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, softique, Biofinity or MyDay family lenses; orders placed on behalf of patients currently using Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, softique, Biofinity or MyDay family products do not qualify. Only one (1) rebate may be claimed in relation to a particular patient irrespective of the number of orders made on their behalf.
5. Orders may be placed by telephone, e-mail, post or via the CooperVision website, but the reference "Happy" must be quoted when placing an order if it is to be eligible for a rebate.
6. To apply for their rebates, opticians must fill out the redemption form supplied by CooperVision and send the completed list of qualifying orders to the e-mail address or postal address provided on the form. All details requested on the form must be provided. The window which can be used to apply for rebates made in relation to orders made between 01/11/2018 and 31/12/2018, is between 01/01/2019 and 31/01/2019. Rebates may not be claimed after 31/01/2019 and all forms must be received by this date. Orders listed on the rebate form will be verified by CooperVision against its own records. Rebates will only be paid for verified orders that meet the eligibility criteria outlined in these terms and conditions.
7. Unless the context otherwise requires, terms defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA) shall have the same meaning when used in these terms and conditions. In the event that the DPA is superseded or replaced by another law, those terms when used in these terms and conditions shall be interpreted and construed by reference to the new law.
8. In these terms and conditions, Data Protection Law means the DPA and all other applicable laws and regulations from time to time in force relating to data protection, privacy and the processing of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the Regulation) on and from 25 May 2018, the date upon which the Regulation applies (as set out in Article 99 of the Regulation).
9. References to a law of the European Union include a reference to that law as incorporated into the laws of the United Kingdom at any time after the United Kingdom ceases to be a member state of the European Union.
10. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Personal Data shall mean personal data including sensitive/special categories of personal data (which shall include health information) that is processed by either party in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. The parties agree that for the purposes of Data Protection Law, each party processes Personal Data as an independent data controller in its own right.
12. The optician's practice and CooperVision shall: (i) process Personal Data in compliance with its obligations under Data Protection Law; and (ii) maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to such Personal Data.
13. Each party (the optician's practice and CooperVision) shall promptly (and without undue delay) notify the other party if: (i) it receives a complaint, notice or communication which relates to either party's actual or alleged non-compliance with Data Protection Law with respect to the Personal Data; or (ii) it becomes aware of an actual or suspected Security Incident with respect to the Personal Data, and the party shall provide the other party with such assistance and cooperation as is reasonably requested by the other party in order to address and resolve the complaint, notice, communication or Security Incident. For these purposes, Security Incident means: (i) the unlawful or unauthorised processing of Personal Data; or (ii) the disclosure of or access to Personal Data in breach of these terms and conditions; or (iii) the loss or theft of Personal Data; or (iv) any other security incident or data breach affecting the Personal Data (including a personal data breach as defined in the Regulation).
14.The optician's practice shall ensure that the transfer of any Personal Data from the optician's practice to CooperVision complies with the requirements of Data Protection Law.
15. The optician's practice shall take all steps to enable CooperVision to use Personal Data that it receives from the optician's practice to administer the Rebate in compliance with Data Protection Law, including but not limited to, providing fair processing information to data subjects and obtaining all necessary consents from data subjects. The optician's practice shall upon receipt of a written request from CooperVision provide to CooperVision: (i) a copy of the fair processing information provided to data subjects whose Personal Data are transferred by the optician's practice to CooperVision; (ii) a copy of the consent language used by the optician's practice to capture the consent of an individual to transfer Personal Data to CooperVision; and (iii) a record which identifies the data subjects that consent to the sharing of their Personal Data between the optician's practice and CooperVision, and the use of Personal Data by CooperVision to administer the Rebate. Such record shall accurately identify when each consent was provided.
16. The optician's practice will indemnify CooperVision against all claims and proceedings (including regulatory investigation and enforcement proceedings) and all liability, loss, costs, penalties, fines and expenses incurred in connection therewith, in each case incurred or suffered by CooperVision as a result of the processing of Personal Data by the optician's practice, its employees or agents in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. Rebates will be paid, by way of a credit to the optician practice’s CooperVision account, within six (6) weeks of receipt by CooperVision of the redemption form.
18. CooperVision and each of its agents and affiliates are not responsible for and will not honour damaged, late, lost, incomplete, illegible or postage due rebate requests. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. CooperVision is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or other correspondence, or for the inability of any person(s) to download or print the rebate form. This rebate offer may not be combined with any other CooperVision offers.
19. CooperVision reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice.
20. The Promoter is CooperVision Limited, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL. Any queries about this rebate promotion should be directed to UK Marketing on (firstname.lastname@example.org)
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with this promotion or these terms and conditions.
Comfort Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The comfort guarantee only applies to CooperVision Avaira, Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, Biofinity or MyDay contact lenses.
- This guarantee is open to all individuals who have upgraded and purchased CooperVision Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, Biofinity or MyDay contact lenses in the UK and Republic of Ireland within the past 30 days.
- An eligible upgrade is when a patient is upgraded from a hydrogel lens, to one of the following CooperVision silicone hydrogel lenses: Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, Biofinity or MyDay.
- The guarantee period commences on 1 November 2018 and shall close on 31December 2018. CooperVision reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice.
- In order to claim, all entrants must have purchased a minimum of: one pack (3 lenses) of any Biofinity family of contact lenses; one pack (3 lenses) of any clariti elite; or one pack (30 lenses) of MyDay contact lenses; or one pack (3 lenses) of any Avaira Vitality family of contact lenses; or one pack (30 lenses) of any clariti® 1 day family of contact lenses.
- To redeem this guarantee, claim forms must be sent to CooperVision, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH accompanied by the products outer packaging and a minimum of 66% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased in the original and undamaged blisters, as well as your proof of purchase sales receipt.
- Claims will only be accepted for a maximum of three months’ supply of Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, Biofinity or MyDay contact lenses.
- Only one claim is permitted per person, during the guarantee period, as outlined in condition 3 above.
- Refunds will be issued to participants by BACS, and will cover the retail cost paid for Avaira Vitality, clariti 1 day, clariti elite, Biofinity or MyDay contact lenses only. Professional fees and other services are not covered within this guarantee.
- By redeeming this guarantee, entrants consent to CooperVision to process their personal data for the purposes of this promotion as set out in these terms.
- In the event of any circumstances arising outside of CooperVision’s control, which in the opinion of CooperVision make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel this comfort guarantee, CooperVision reserves the right to do this and/or review or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice, and by continuing to take part in the guarantee subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This comfort guarantee is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- CooperVision does not accept responsibility for any damage, delay or loss of claims in the post.
The Promoter of the comfort guarantee is CooperVision Limited, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL, UK. Any queries about this comfort guarantee should be directed to UK Marketing on email@example.com.