Allders Rebate Terms and Conditions
Rebate offer available to optician’s practices located in the United Kingdom. Orders must be for Avaira, Biofinity, clariti 1 day or MyDay lenses, placed between 01/11/2015 and 31/10/2016 and comply fully with these terms and conditions in order to be eligible for a rebate. Only orders placed directly by optician’s practices are eligible; orders placed by distributors or other third parties do not qualify.
An eligible upgrade is when a patient is upgraded from a hydrogel lens, to one of the following CooperVision silicone hydrogel lenses: MyDay, Biofinity, clariti 1 day or Avaira.
Each eligible patient upgrade to Avaira or clariti 1 day lenses will receive a rebate of: £6, while each eligible patient upgrade to MyDay or Biofinity lenses will receive a rebate of £10. Patients must upgrade and buy a minimum of three (3) months' worth of lenses if their order is to be eligible for a rebate. Orders that are subsequently cancelled and refunded will not be eligible for a rebate.
Offer applies only to orders placed on behalf of patients who upgrade to MyDay, Biofinity, clariti 1 day or Avaira lenses; orders placed on behalf of patients currently using MyDay, Biofinity, Avaira or clariti 1 day products do not qualify. Only one (1) rebate may be claimed in relation to a particular patient irrespective of the number of orders made on their behalf.
Orders may be placed by telephone, e-mail, fax, post or via the CooperVision website, but the reference "Happy" must be quoted when placing an order if it is to be eligible for a rebate.
To apply for their rebates, opticians must fill out the redemption form supplied by CooperVision and send the completed list of qualifying orders to the e-mail address, fax number or postal address provided on the form. All details requested on the form must be provided. There are four time windows during which opticians are able to apply for their rebates. The first window, which can be used to apply for rebates made in relation to orders made between 01/11/2015 and 31/01/2016, is between 01/02/2016 and 29/02/2016, the second window used to apply for rebates made in relation to orders made between 01/02/2016 and 30/04/2016 is between 01/05/2016 and 31/05/2016, the third window used to apply for rebates made in relation to orders made between 01/05/2016 and 31/07/2016 is between 01/08/2016 and 31/08/2016, the fourth window used to apply for rebates made in relation to orders made between 01/08/2016 and 31/10/2016 is between 01/11/2016 and 30/11/2016. Rebates may not be claimed after 30/11/2016 and all forms must be received by this date. Orders listed on the rebate form will be verified by CooperVision against its own records. Rebates will only be paid for verified orders that meet the eligibility criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. By sending in a redemption form, opticians warrant that they are able to share the patient details provided on the form with CooperVision for the purposes of this rebate offer.
Rebates will be paid, by way of a credit to the optician practice’s CooperVision account, within six (6) weeks of receipt by CooperVision of the redemption form.
CooperVision and each of its agents and affiliates are not responsible for and will not honour damaged, late, lost, incomplete, illegible or postage due rebate requests. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. CooperVision is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or other correspondence, or for the inability of any person(s) to download or print the rebate form. This rebate offer may not be combined with any other CooperVision offers.
CooperVision reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice.
The Promoter is CooperVision Limited, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with this promotion or these terms and conditions.
Allders Comfort guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The comfort guarantee only applies to CooperVision Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira and clariti® 1 day contact lenses.
- This guarantee is open to all individuals who have upgraded and purchased CooperVision Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira or clariti 1 day contact lenses in the UK and Republic of Ireland within the past 30 days.
- An eligible upgrade is when a patient is upgraded from a hydrogel lens, to one of the following CooperVision silicone hydrogel lenses: MyDay, Biofinity, clariti 1 day or Avaira.
- The guarantee period commences on 1 November 2015 and shall close on 30 November 2016. CooperVision reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice.
- In order to claim, all entrants must have purchased a minimum of: one pack (3 lenses) of any Biofinity family of contact lenses; or one pack (30 lenses) of MyDay contact lenses; or one pack (3 lenses) of any Avaira family of contact lenses; or one pack (30 lenses) of any clariti® 1 day family of contact lenses.
- To redeem this guarantee, claim forms must be sent to CooperVision, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH accompanied by the products outer packaging and a minimum of 66% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased in the original and undamaged blisters, as well as your proof of purchase sales receipt.
- Claims will only be accepted for a maximum of three months’ supply of Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira and clariti 1 day contact lenses.
- Only one claim is permitted per person, during the guarantee period, as outlined in condition 3 above.
- Refunds will be issued to participants by BACS, and will cover the retail cost paid for Biofinity, MyDay, Avaira and clariti 1 day contact lenses only. Professional fees and other services are not covered within this guarantee.
- By redeeming this guarantee, entrants consent to CooperVision to process their personal data for the purposes of this promotion as set out in these terms.
- In the event of any circumstances arising outside of CooperVision’s control, which in the opinion of CooperVision make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel this comfort guarantee, CooperVision reserves the right to do this and/or review or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice, and by continuing to take part in the guarantee subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This comfort guarantee is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- CooperVision does not accept responsibility for any damage, delay or loss of claims in the post.
By submitting this form you agree to these terms and conditions. The Promoter of the comfort guarantee is CooperVision Limited, Delta Park, Concorde Way, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5RL, UK. Any queries about this rebate promotion should be directed to CooperVision Marketing (email@example.com or +441489563264).