For wearers that want to get out there and live life to the full, try our convenient entry level one-day hydrogel lenses.
One-day hydrogel lens for myopic and hyperopic patients.
- Natural resistance to dehydration
- High water content
- Naturally biocompatible with the eye
- Aspheric optics.
- Clear vision
- All day comfort
- Stays 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Attracts and maintains moisture, reducing dryness
- May be helpful for patients experiencing symptoms of dry eyes related to lens wear.
-6.00 to -0.25DS (0.25D steps)
+0.25 to +5.00DS (0.25D steps)
+5.50 to +8.00DS (0.50D steps)
Plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in our-one day contact lens orders (effective from 1st January 2022). One-day contact lens plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens and the secondary package (outer carton), including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).