For wearers who put a premium on comfort, health and vision, these high-performance one-month lenses are available in a wide prescription range.1
One-month silicone hydrogel lens for astigmatic patients with higher prescriptions.
Made to order (MTO).
- Aquaform® Technology
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry.™
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness for improved stability
- Optimised ballast toric design for a stable fit and minimal lens movement
- Large toric optic zone provides clear visual acuity
- High oxygen transmissibility
- Naturally wettable
- Optimum modulus.
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ design showed superior lens rotation vs. other leading toric lens designs§2
- Offers the excellent vision your patients with high astigmatism expect and deserve
- Offers patients incredible comfort all day long
- Highly breathable for clear, white,* healthy eyes.
§ In primary gaze. * High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes during daily wear.
1. CVI data on file. Based on stocked and MTO product range available in the US and Europe as of June, 2021.) 2. Momeni-Moghaddam H et al. Comparison of fitting stability of the different soft toric contact lenses. CLAE 2014;37(5):346-350. Study lenses were Biofinity® toric, PureVision® Toric, Air Optix® for Astigmatism, Acuvue® Advance for Astigmatism and Proclear® toric.